Thursday, August 12, 2010

Entertaining Swine

Recently, the question was posed, "What do they do all day?" It is a valid question but let me back up and start from the beginning.

As most of you know I posted our first video on YouTube, don't worry there are  more to come, and a teacher of mine watched it. She mention how much she enjoyed seeing the inside of one of these barns and was impressed by the size. However, she noticed that there was no entertainment in the pins. She was concerned that they would get bored and asked, "What do they do all day?"

Well, I am trying to make a video to show some of the amusing items we put in there I just haven't had time with work, school, preparing my own children for their return to school, weddings, family events, etc. Hopefully after this week things will start to s-l-o-w d-o-w-n and I can get some blogging done.

Currently my mother-in-law "hogs" most of the hog "toys" for her own barn so we have to do some scrambling to get some in ours (and keep them there). Keep an eye out for my future videos. One will be on this very subject and don't forget, fall is around the corner and if you've ever wondered what we do with the waste stay tuned.

So, back to the question at hand, "What do they do all day?" To give you a hint....

 Blue Bowling Ball Finger Hole 11-14-08 IMG_7522

Can you guess what one of the "toys" we give them to play with is? You'll find out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment