Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I Vote, You Vote, They Vote, We All Vote

Proudly I wear my badge of honor displaying my actions this morning...I voted. These days it seems, at least to me, that no one really pays much attention to politics. Perhaps it's just the people I'm around or maybe people have just given up. Well, I won't give up and I will make my opinion known. That's why I voted because you can't shut me up! Ask anyone I know, they'll agree.

Image from programwitch.




I voted today. Did you? If you answered "No" then GET YOUR BUTT OUT THERE AND VOTE!

Bacon Disclosure:
By not voting you hereby withdrawal any and all rights to complain when the elections do not turn out the way you wanted. You also label yourself as an idiot for not making your own voice heard. Void where prohibited, not valid in the state of Rhode Island because nothing is ever allowed there.

No comments:

Post a Comment