Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ethical Farming

Recently, the Pork Checkoff had a We Care Responsible Pork Production video contest. To enter the contest you simply had to put together a video showing how your hog farm lives by the ethical principals of the We Care Initiative. I am very excited to announce that the video I submitted won! You can read about the We Care Initiative by clicking here and you can read the Checkoff's little blurb about the contest (and me) by clicking here and you can watch the winning video by looking below this paragraph.



You can learn more about pork production by visiting the Pork Checkoff's site pork.org and by watching my YouTube channel the BaconCam (the BaconCam link is in the right margin).

What do you think of the video?
What would you like to know about hog farming?

1 comment:

  1. Good job, JO. I thought your video was well done and very informative.

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete