Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Never can tell in Missouri


If there is one thing you can count on in Missouri, it's the weather. (insert sarcasm here)



The saying around here goes: If you don't like the weather in Missouri, wait 5 minutes, it'll change.



Even Miss Mina likes catching snowflakes with her tongue. When I got home yesterday afternoon I caught her chasing the flakes and trying to bite them mid-air. She's such a silly puppy.

Yesterday evening when I looked out the window and thought we were having another blizzard. It was cold, windy, and the biggest snowflakes I've ever seen were pouring from the sky. In the picture it doesn't look like much but boy was it a snowin'.



Today, the sun is shining and it's 64 degrees. Go figure!



Mina is jumping for joy. You can't see it but I too am jumping for joy--only behind that camera.
But that's Missouri weather. You just never can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment