Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Favorite Pics Round One: Pig Pics

I've decided to put together a few of my favorite pictures from this blog. Round One--Pig Pics, Round Two--Kid Pics, and Round Three--Pork Pics. Enjoy the swine that are about to invade your mind.

This was a friendly porker, he was very curious about my camera.


My husband and our son petty 'Lil Red. Too cute!


This little guy isn't one of ours but he sure is cute.

Meet Earl and Merle.

He was a cute little guy that came right up to me and just stared...until my flash went off, then he ran away.


I just love to see my two boys playing with the new arrivals. They are sooo cute...and the pigs are sweet too.


Now, the big finaly...The cutest...The sweetest...The pinkest...My favoritist little piggy...





Ta-Da!
This is a nursery piggy (we only have feeders) but doesn't he have the sweetest smile.
Cute! Cute! Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment